Reminder — ARIN on the Road Coming Soon to Phoenix, Arizona
Posted: Monday, 14 March 2022
ARIN on the Road is back…
…and we are eager to see you! We’ll be packing our shades for sunny Arizona for the first ARIN on the Road event since 2020.
Held on Tuesday, 29 March at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown, this is an educational experience you won’t want to miss.Register Now
Just added – don’t miss your chance to meet with Lisa Liedel, ARIN’s Director of Registration Services, who will be running the ARIN Registration Services Help Desk and answering questions related to acquiring Internet number resources, IPv6 deployment, routing security and more.
Throughout the day, ARIN staff will present an overview of current ARIN activities and services. You’ll also have the chance to meet and network with others in the ARIN community, and we’ll address your specific questions during breakout sessions.
Our panel of experts include:
- John Sweeting – ARIN’s Chief Customer Officer
- Brad Gorman – ARIN’s Senior Product Owner – Routing Security
- Hollis Kara – ARIN Director of Communications
And they will speak to and answer your questions regarding:
- ARIN’s Mission and Core Functions
- IPv6 Deployment
- The Status of IPv4, including the Waiting List, Transfers, and more
- Routing Security
- Using your ARIN Online Account
- Participating in the ARIN community
- Introduction to the Policy Development Process
- … and more!
Registration is free and lunch is on us. Seating is limited so pre-registration is required. Two individuals per ARIN customers (an organization holding resources directly issued from ARIN) are welcome to attend.
Doors open at 9:00 AM; we will start promptly at 9:30 AM and are slated to end at 3:00 PM. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!
For additional information and to register, please visit https://www.arin.net/AOTR_Phoenix
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
During the COVID-19 pandemic, ARIN believes the health and well-being of our community members and staff is a top priority. We continue to follow official guidance from national and local governments regarding COVID-19 response measures. Additional recommendations can be found on the ARIN on the Road registration site’s Health & Safety page.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- ARIN’s Community Grant Program Application Deadline Extended
- Consultation on Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- 2022 Mailing List AUP Committee
- ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for New “Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” Webinar
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN 49 Begins Today
- 2021 Annual Report Now Available
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- » View Archive