Last Chance! Nomination Period Closes This Friday
Posted: Thursday, 15 July 2021
The ARIN 2021 nomination period is almost over! All nominations and nominee questionnaires must be completed before this Friday, 16 July 2021 at 5:00 PM EDT. This leaves a very limited window to participate and shape the future of ARIN by submitting a nomination for the Board of Trustees or Advisory Council.
To submit a nomination, use one of the links below:
- Board of Trustees Nominations:
- Advisory Council Nominations:
All nominees must officially accept their nomination and submit their completed nominee questionnaire no later than 5:00 PM ET on Friday, 16 July, when the Call for Nominations period closes. ARIN strongly discourages last minute nominations since there may not be adequate time for a nominee to be notified, accept their nomination, and/or complete and submit their questionnaire.
If you’ve already been nominated but have either not yet accepted your nomination nor completed your questionnaire, your nomination will not be considered unless those steps are completed by the deadline referenced above.
Representatives from General Members in Good Standing and ARIN Trustees may make up to three nominations for each open position on the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. Eligible individuals may nominate anyone, including themselves. Nominees are not required to have an affiliation with an ARIN Member.
If you are not an ARIN Trustee or a representative from a Member in Good Standing, the members of the NomCom may assist in submitting a nomination on your behalf – either as a nomination of yourself or someone you know whom you believe is qualified. Simply send an email to email@example.com with the name and contact information (phone and email) of the person you wish to nominate – but as time is limited, don’t wait!
To view requirements, expected qualifications, and responsibilities for these elected positions, please visit:
- Board of Trustees: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/requirements/
- Advisory Council: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/ac/requirements/
All nominees must confirm that they qualify and are willing to serve if elected and that they do not violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List found at:
For more information about ARIN Elections, the 2021 Election Calendar, or details of the ARIN Election processes, please visit:
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- » View Archive