Last Chance! Nomination Period Closes This Friday
Posted: Thursday, 15 July 2021
The ARIN 2021 nomination period is almost over! All nominations and nominee questionnaires must be completed before this Friday, 16 July 2021 at 5:00 PM EDT. This leaves a very limited window to participate and shape the future of ARIN by submitting a nomination for the Board of Trustees or Advisory Council.
To submit a nomination, use one of the links below:
- Board of Trustees Nominations:
- Advisory Council Nominations:
All nominees must officially accept their nomination and submit their completed nominee questionnaire no later than 5:00 PM ET on Friday, 16 July, when the Call for Nominations period closes. ARIN strongly discourages last minute nominations since there may not be adequate time for a nominee to be notified, accept their nomination, and/or complete and submit their questionnaire.
If you’ve already been nominated but have either not yet accepted your nomination nor completed your questionnaire, your nomination will not be considered unless those steps are completed by the deadline referenced above.
Representatives from General Members in Good Standing and ARIN Trustees may make up to three nominations for each open position on the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. Eligible individuals may nominate anyone, including themselves. Nominees are not required to have an affiliation with an ARIN Member.
If you are not an ARIN Trustee or a representative from a Member in Good Standing, the members of the NomCom may assist in submitting a nomination on your behalf – either as a nomination of yourself or someone you know whom you believe is qualified. Simply send an email to email@example.com with the name and contact information (phone and email) of the person you wish to nominate – but as time is limited, don’t wait!
To view requirements, expected qualifications, and responsibilities for these elected positions, please visit:
- Board of Trustees: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/requirements/
- Advisory Council: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/ac/requirements/
All nominees must confirm that they qualify and are willing to serve if elected and that they do not violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List found at:
For more information about ARIN Elections, the 2021 Election Calendar, or details of the ARIN Election processes, please visit:
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive