Deadline Approaching: Submit Nominations for Board and Advisory Council Now
Posted: Thursday, 01 July 2021
The deadline to submit nominations for the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council elections is fast approaching. All nominations must be received and accepted, and nominee questionnaires completed before 5:00 PM EDT on Friday, 09 July 2021. This leaves only a limited window to participate and have a hand in shaping the future of ARIN by submitting a nomination for the 2021 ARIN elections. The Nomination Committee is looking for your input on who should be considered for the Initial Slate of Candidates to fill two open seats on the Board of Trustees and seven open seats on the Advisory Council.
Play a pivotal role in ARIN’s governance by reviewing the requirements below and then submitting a nomination for a qualified individual today! To submit a nomination, use one of the links below:
- Board of Trustees Nomination:
- Advisory Council Nomination:
ARIN Trustees and representatives from General Members in Good Standing may make up to three nominations for each open position on the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. Eligible individuals may nominate anyone, including themselves. Nominees are not required to have an affiliation with an ARIN Member.
If you are not an ARIN Trustee or a representative from a Member in Good Standing, the members of the NomCom may assist in submitting a nomination on your behalf – either as a nomination of yourself or someone you know whom you believe is qualified. Simply send an email to email@example.com with the name and contact information (phone and email) of the person you wish to nominate – but as time is limited, don’t wait!
To view requirements, expected qualifications, and/or responsibilities for these elected positions, please visit:
- Board of Trustees: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/requirements/
- Advisory Council: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/ac/requirements/
All nominees must confirm that they qualify and are willing to serve if elected and that they do not violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List found at:
All nominees must officially accept their nomination and submit their completed nominee questionnaire no later than 5:00 PM ET, Friday, 09 July, the same time that the Call for Nominations closes. ARIN strongly discourages last minute nominations since there may not be adequate time for a nominee to be notified, accept their nomination, and/or complete and submit their questionnaire.
For more information about ARIN Elections, the 2021 Election Calendar, or details of the ARIN Election processes, please visit:
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- » View Archive