Deadline Approaching: Submit Nominations for Board and Advisory Council Now
Posted: Thursday, 01 July 2021
The deadline to submit nominations for the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council elections is fast approaching. All nominations must be received and accepted, and nominee questionnaires completed before 5:00 PM EDT on Friday, 09 July 2021. This leaves only a limited window to participate and have a hand in shaping the future of ARIN by submitting a nomination for the 2021 ARIN elections. The Nomination Committee is looking for your input on who should be considered for the Initial Slate of Candidates to fill two open seats on the Board of Trustees and seven open seats on the Advisory Council.
Play a pivotal role in ARIN’s governance by reviewing the requirements below and then submitting a nomination for a qualified individual today! To submit a nomination, use one of the links below:
- Board of Trustees Nomination:
- Advisory Council Nomination:
ARIN Trustees and representatives from General Members in Good Standing may make up to three nominations for each open position on the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. Eligible individuals may nominate anyone, including themselves. Nominees are not required to have an affiliation with an ARIN Member.
If you are not an ARIN Trustee or a representative from a Member in Good Standing, the members of the NomCom may assist in submitting a nomination on your behalf – either as a nomination of yourself or someone you know whom you believe is qualified. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and contact information (phone and email) of the person you wish to nominate – but as time is limited, don’t wait!
To view requirements, expected qualifications, and/or responsibilities for these elected positions, please visit:
- Board of Trustees: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/requirements/
- Advisory Council: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/ac/requirements/
All nominees must confirm that they qualify and are willing to serve if elected and that they do not violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List found at:
All nominees must officially accept their nomination and submit their completed nominee questionnaire no later than 5:00 PM ET, Friday, 09 July, the same time that the Call for Nominations closes. ARIN strongly discourages last minute nominations since there may not be adequate time for a nominee to be notified, accept their nomination, and/or complete and submit their questionnaire.
For more information about ARIN Elections, the 2021 Election Calendar, or details of the ARIN Election processes, please visit:
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 48 Begins Today
- ARIN 48 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN Has a New Blog
- Congratulations to ARIN 48 Selected Fellows
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2021 ARIN Elections
- NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
- Meet the Initial Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections; Petition Period Open
- Don't Miss the Second Chance to Join Us - Enhance your Routing Security Using ARIN's Hosted RPKI
- » View Archive