Call for Nominations for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
Posted: Friday, 18 June 2021
ARIN is accepting nominations through 5:00 PM ET on Friday, 09 July 2021, to fill two seats on the Board of Trustees and seven seats on the Advisory Council. Candidates are expected to serve three-year terms effective 1 January 2022 and incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms. Please help ARIN and play a pivotal role in ARIN’s Elections by reviewing the requirements and then submitting a nomination today! Select the appropriate URL below to submit a nomination for that election:
- Board of Trustees Nomination:
- Advisory Council Nomination:
ARIN Trustees and representatives from General Members in Good Standing may make up to three nominations for each open position on the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. Eligible individuals may nominate anyone, including themselves. Nominees are not required to have an affiliation with an ARIN Member.
To view requirements, expected qualifications, and/or responsibilities for these elected positions, please visit:
- Board of Trustees: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/requirements/
- Advisory Council: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/ac/requirements/
All nominees must confirm that they qualify and are willing to serve if elected and that they do not violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List found at:
All nominees must officially accept their nomination and submit their completed nominee questionnaire no later than 5:00 PM ET, Friday, 09 July, the same time that the Call for Nominations closes. ARIN strongly discourages last minute nominations since there may not be adequate time for a nominee to be notified, accept their nomination, and/or complete and submit their questionnaire.
For detailed information on the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council nominations processes, please visit:
Candidates for the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council are selected from submitted nominees by the Nomination Committee (NomCom). The NomCom is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and assessing candidates standing for election for these offices in accordance with ARIN Bylaws and the ARIN Election Processes.
Additional information about the 2021 Nomination Committee:
- NomCom members:
- NomCom Charter:
- Board Guidance Letter to the Nomination Committee:
Upon completion of the review and selection process by the NomCom, ARIN will announce the Initial Slate of Candidates on Tue, 21 Sep 2021.
For more information about ARIN Elections, the 2021 Election Calendar, or details of the process, please visit:
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
Individuals whose terms will conclude on 31 December 2021 are:
- Board of Trustees: Paul Andersen and Peter Harrison
- Advisory Council: Gary Giesen, Kathleen Hunter, Amy Potter, Kerrie Richards, Robert Seastrom, Alicia Trotman. There is also one additional open seat to be filled.
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive