Congratulations to Selected ARIN 47 Fellows
Posted: Thursday, 18 March 2021
ARIN wishes to congratulate and welcome the following individuals to a special ARIN 47 Virtual Fellowship Program:
- Theo Alpert, DevOps Engineer
- Mercia Arnold, The Obsidian Group, SVP Risk Management and Compliance
- Winsome Bennett, Programme Coordinator, University of the Commonwealth Caribbean
- Tyler Harden, Exospec, President
- Shanea Lewis, Caribbean Telecommunications Union, Computing Specialist
- Sunil Parwal, Emerson, Manager, Network Solutions
- Bonnie Smalley, Independent Tech Consultant
ARIN 47 Fellows will participate in four virtual sessions, meeting other members of the ARIN community, learning about policies on the docket for ARIN 47, and being mentored by a member of the ARIN Advisory Council.
We would also like to acknowledge and thank all ARIN 47 Virtual Fellowship Program applicants for their interest in ARIN’s Fellowship Program.
To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program and to apply for a future fellowship, please visit and bookmark:
To learn more about ARIN 47 and register to attend virtually, please visit the link below.
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- ARIN 47 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- ARIN 48 to Be a Hybrid Event This Fall
- ACSP Consultation 2021.2 - Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts is now Closed
- New ARIN Service Status Page Available
- Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- » View Archive