Vote Now in the 2020 ARIN Elections
Posted: Friday, 23 October 2020
Eligible Voting Contacts from General Members in Good Standing may now cast online ballots in the 2020 ARIN Elections to fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees and five seats on the ARIN Advisory Council. Ballots may be cast now through 5:00 PM ET, Friday, 30 October.
To vote, simply log in to ARIN Online with a user account associated with a voting contact for an eligible Member in Good Standing and look for the “Vote Now” link on your dashboard. Additional instructions are available at https://www.arin.net/voting/
For information about the candidates, there are several options:
- You may view video of candidate speeches and review statements of support and candidate questionnaire responses at https://www.bigpulse.com/p60984/
- Read the collected candidate biographies in the ARIN Elections 2020 Voter Guide at
- Starting Monday, 26 October, you can view the Board and Advisory Council Candidate Forums that took place during the virtual ARIN 46 Members Meeting at https://www.arin.net/elections/
Statements of Support are still open for submissions through 30 October. To view or submit a Statement of Support, please visit the link above. Anyone, regardless of voter status, is eligible to submit a Statement of Support for a candidate.
During the week of 26 – 30 October, all eligible Voting Contacts will receive regular email reminders and may receive a personal call from an ARIN representative reminding them to please vote. Those who have already voted should not receive any further reminders.
As the voting contact for an eligible member organization, participation in ARIN Elections requires only minutes of your time and is not only a key member responsibility, but is an opportunity to shape the future of ARIN, our community, and the Internet.
For questions about voting, or if you encounter an issue with the election system, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit a question via ARIN Online and direct it to Meetings/Elections.
Thank you for your participation in the 2020 ARIN Elections!
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Consultation on Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts
- Deadline to Apply to ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program Extended to 17 February
- Consultation Now Open on the Future of ARIN’s Unauthenticated IRR
- ARIN Announces the 2021 Fellowship Selection Committee
- Reminder - Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery Scheduled for 1 March
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 2 February
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- » View Archive