Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
Posted: Tuesday, 06 October 2020
As we announced a few weeks ago, there will be Candidate Forums for both the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council candidates at the virtual ARIN 46 Members Meeting on Friday, 23 October. We now need your assistance in narrowing down the list of questions to be posed to the candidates.
We accepted questions from the community from 22 September to 2 October, and now we are interested in finding out which of these suggested questions are most interesting or important to you. You can rank the suggested questions anonymously using our online form before 5:00 PM EDT on 13 October:
During the sessions on 23 October at ARIN 46, a moderator will select from the top-ranked questions and ask each candidate to answer the selected questions. Note that there will be no questions taken onsite from the audience. The Board of Trustees Candidate Forum takes place from 12:30 – 1:00 PM and the Advisory Council Candidate Forum will be from 1:30 – 2:15 PM.
We hope these sessions give you, the voter, a better understanding of where each candidate falls on the issues that matter most to you. We believe this will help all of our voters make a more informed decision when it comes time to cast their ballots during the week of elections, which is such an important time for our community.
As a reminder, the Final Slate of Candidates was announced on 4 October. You may review all the candidate bios, their views on issues already covered in the candidate questionnaire and read or make statements of support at:
If you have any questions about the elections or these Candidate Forums, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Now Accepting Applications to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 47
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- ARIN 47 to be Held Virtually This April
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- 2020/21 ICANN Board Seat 9 Elections: Comment Phase Opens
- ARIN RDAP Bootstrap Server Change of Address
- Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery
- NRPM 2020.3 - New Policy Implemented
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- » View Archive