Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
Posted: Tuesday, 06 October 2020
As we announced a few weeks ago, there will be Candidate Forums for both the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council candidates at the virtual ARIN 46 Members Meeting on Friday, 23 October. We now need your assistance in narrowing down the list of questions to be posed to the candidates.
We accepted questions from the community from 22 September to 2 October, and now we are interested in finding out which of these suggested questions are most interesting or important to you. You can rank the suggested questions anonymously using our online form before 5:00 PM EDT on 13 October:
During the sessions on 23 October at ARIN 46, a moderator will select from the top-ranked questions and ask each candidate to answer the selected questions. Note that there will be no questions taken onsite from the audience. The Board of Trustees Candidate Forum takes place from 12:30 – 1:00 PM and the Advisory Council Candidate Forum will be from 1:30 – 2:15 PM.
We hope these sessions give you, the voter, a better understanding of where each candidate falls on the issues that matter most to you. We believe this will help all of our voters make a more informed decision when it comes time to cast their ballots during the week of elections, which is such an important time for our community.
As a reminder, the Final Slate of Candidates was announced on 4 October. You may review all the candidate bios, their views on issues already covered in the candidate questionnaire and read or make statements of support at:
If you have any questions about the elections or these Candidate Forums, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- » View Archive