Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
Posted: Tuesday, 06 October 2020
As we announced a few weeks ago, there will be Candidate Forums for both the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council candidates at the virtual ARIN 46 Members Meeting on Friday, 23 October. We now need your assistance in narrowing down the list of questions to be posed to the candidates.
We accepted questions from the community from 22 September to 2 October, and now we are interested in finding out which of these suggested questions are most interesting or important to you. You can rank the suggested questions anonymously using our online form before 5:00 PM EDT on 13 October:
During the sessions on 23 October at ARIN 46, a moderator will select from the top-ranked questions and ask each candidate to answer the selected questions. Note that there will be no questions taken onsite from the audience. The Board of Trustees Candidate Forum takes place from 12:30 – 1:00 PM and the Advisory Council Candidate Forum will be from 1:30 – 2:15 PM.
We hope these sessions give you, the voter, a better understanding of where each candidate falls on the issues that matter most to you. We believe this will help all of our voters make a more informed decision when it comes time to cast their ballots during the week of elections, which is such an important time for our community.
As a reminder, the Final Slate of Candidates was announced on 4 October. You may review all the candidate bios, their views on issues already covered in the candidate questionnaire and read or make statements of support at:
If you have any questions about the elections or these Candidate Forums, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive