ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
Posted: Friday, 02 October 2020
On Wednesday, 9 September, the 2020 Nomination Committee put forth the Initial Slate of candidates for the 2020 Board of Trustees and Advisory Council Elections. Now with the completion of the Election Slate Development Process, today ARIN announces the Final Slate of candidates for the 2020 ARIN Elections.
Board of Trustees:
- Dan Alexander, Comcast
- Nancy Carter, CANARIE
- Tina Morris, Amazon
- Andrew Dul, 8 Continents Networks LLC
- Gary Giesen, CentriLogic Inc.
- Anita Nikolich, University of Illinois
- Gus Reese, Cogent Communications Inc
- Leif Sawyer, GCI Communications Corp.
- Christian Tacit, Tacit Law
- Matthew Wilder, TELUS
ARIN Trustees Dan Alexander and Nancy Carter, and Advisory Council members Andrew Dul, Anita Nikolich, Leif Sawyer, Chris Tacit, and Chris Woodfield will all conclude their current terms on 31 December 2020. ARIN hopes you will join us in thanking each of them for their time, service, and ongoing commitment over the years.
Online voting in the 2020 ARIN Elections will be open from 3:00 PM ET on Friday, 23 October through 5:00 PM ET on Friday, 30 October to seat two candidates on the ARIN Board of Trustees and five candidates on the ARIN Advisory Council (AC) to three-year terms that will begin on 1 January 2021.
Voters should familiarize themselves with each candidate by reading the candidate biographies, responses to candidate questions, and Statements of Support available at:
On Friday, 23 October during the virtual ARIN 46 Members Meeting, all candidates will have an opportunity to address ARIN’s Membership. In addition, Candidate Forums for ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council candidates will take place, where the candidates will address the questions raised by you, the community! You can even still propose a question for the candidates at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2020CandidateQuestions before 5:00PM today! A survey asking for the community to rank the questions received will be available next week.
Participation in all phases of ARIN’s Elections is a key responsibility of ARIN Member Organizations whose ongoing involvement and ballots are crucial for electing ARIN leadership. Thank you for participating in ARIN’s 2020 Elections!
To view ARIN’s election system instructions, please visit:
For questions pertaining to ARIN’s Elections, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
- ARIN 46 Begins Today
- ARIN 46 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN General Counsel Announcement
- ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- What Questions Do You Have for Candidates in the 2020 ARIN Elections?
- NRPM 2020.2 - New Policies Implemented
- ARIN 46 Registration Now Open
- » View Archive