Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
Posted: Thursday, 30 July 2020
ARIN’s 2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey closes tomorrow, 31 July. We need your help to assess our performance in all areas of the organization, including Technical Services, Registration and Financial Services, Policy Development, and Communications.
Have you completed the survey yet? There’s still time!
Remember that when you fill out the survey, you’ll be given a chance to enter into a drawing to win a $250 Amazon gift card. We still have four more gift cards to give away, so there is still a chance for you to win!
To learn more about the survey and view past results, visit our website:
Tell us how we can better serve you, today!
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Community Input Sought for the 2021 Nominee Questionnaires
- Registration Now Open for ARIN/CTU Caribbean Internet Public Policy Forum
- The 2021 Nomination Committee Is Seeking Volunteers
- May Webinars on the IRR RESTful API, IPv6, Leadership, and IRR-Online Now Open for Registration
- ARIN 47 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2020 Annual Report Now Available
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- » View Archive