Nomination Period Reopened for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
Posted: Monday, 20 July 2020
By request of the 2020 Nomination Committee, ARIN has reopened the Call for Nominations for the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. It is now accepting nominations through 5:00 PM EDT on Monday, 27 July 2020 to fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees and five seats on the Advisory Council.
To view initial requirements, qualifications, and/or responsibilities of the ARIN Board of Trustees or Advisory Council, please visit the respective pages below:
- ARIN Board of Trustees: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/requirements/
- ARIN Advisory Council: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/ac/requirements/
Nominators must be an ARIN Trustee or a representative from an ARIN General Member in Good Standing. An eligible nominator may nominate themselves, a representative from an ARIN Member organization, or a representative from a non-member organization, consistent with ARIN Election Processes. Incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms.
To submit one or more nominations now, please go to:
If you are not an ARIN Trustee or a representative from a Member in Good Standing, the members of the NomCom may assist in submitting a nomination on your behalf – either as a nomination of yourself or someone you know whom you believe is qualified. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and contact information (phone and email) of the person you wish to nominate.
All nominees must confirm that they qualify and are willing to serve if elected or appointed and that they do not violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List found at:
All nominations must be received and accepted by 5:00 PM EDT on Monday, 27 July. Nominees will be given three additional calendar days, until 5:00 PM EDT on Thursday, 30 July, to complete and submit their questionnaire.
For more information on ARIN Elections, including key dates, ARIN election processes, the nomination process, voter eligibility and more, please visit the ARIN Elections Headquarters page at:
For questions, to confirm your organization’s voting eligibility, or for additional information or assistance, please email email@example.com.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Vote Now in the 2020 ARIN Elections
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Awards Community Grants to 8 Projects in 2020
- Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
- ARIN 46 Begins Today
- ARIN 46 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN General Counsel Announcement
- ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- » View Archive