Nomination Period Reopened for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
Posted: Monday, 20 July 2020
By request of the 2020 Nomination Committee, ARIN has reopened the Call for Nominations for the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. It is now accepting nominations through 5:00 PM EDT on Monday, 27 July 2020 to fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees and five seats on the Advisory Council.
To view initial requirements, qualifications, and/or responsibilities of the ARIN Board of Trustees or Advisory Council, please visit the respective pages below:
- ARIN Board of Trustees: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/requirements/
- ARIN Advisory Council: https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/ac/requirements/
Nominators must be an ARIN Trustee or a representative from an ARIN General Member in Good Standing. An eligible nominator may nominate themselves, a representative from an ARIN Member organization, or a representative from a non-member organization, consistent with ARIN Election Processes. Incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms.
To submit one or more nominations now, please go to:
If you are not an ARIN Trustee or a representative from a Member in Good Standing, the members of the NomCom may assist in submitting a nomination on your behalf – either as a nomination of yourself or someone you know whom you believe is qualified. Simply send an email to email@example.com with the name and contact information (phone and email) of the person you wish to nominate.
All nominees must confirm that they qualify and are willing to serve if elected or appointed and that they do not violate the Nomination and Appointment Conflict of Interest List found at:
All nominations must be received and accepted by 5:00 PM EDT on Monday, 27 July. Nominees will be given three additional calendar days, until 5:00 PM EDT on Thursday, 30 July, to complete and submit their questionnaire.
For more information on ARIN Elections, including key dates, ARIN election processes, the nomination process, voter eligibility and more, please visit the ARIN Elections Headquarters page at:
For questions, to confirm your organization’s voting eligibility, or for additional information or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive