2020 ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open
Posted: Monday, 13 July 2020
ARIN has officially launched our third Customer Satisfaction Survey to determine the current level of customer satisfaction with ARIN services. The survey is open beginning today, 13 July, through 31 July.
The survey is available at:
Working together with marketing research firm Rockbridge Associates, we have developed this survey to help us assess our performance in all areas of the organization, including Technical Services, Registration and Financial Services, Policy Development, and Communications.
Survey objectives include:
- Determine members' expectations and needs from ARIN
- Assess current satisfaction with ARIN’s services and operations
- Determine any unmet needs members have
- Identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- Assess current perceptions of the organization within the Internet community
- Identify opportunities to better engage the Internet community in terms of outreach, education and fostering participation
- Understand how ARIN’s current performance compares to that indicated by the previous surveys completed in 2014 and 2017
The results of this survey will inform how ARIN moves forward when making future service improvements. This survey will also enhance the feedback collection we already conduct throughout the year using transaction surveys, the feedback button on the ARIN website, the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, and other feedback mechanisms.
We will randomly select 10 winners to receive a $250 Amazon gift card during the survey period. These winners will be selected and announced on a weekly basis. If you would like to be eligible to receive a gift card, please provide your name and an email address on the final page of the survey. This information will only be used for the purposes of randomly selecting and contacting survey prize winners.
Your feedback is important to us, and we value your time to help ARIN improve our services for you.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- New Webinar Registration Now Open--Using ARIN's RESTful API for IRR
- Reminder--Upcoming Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL Planned for 30 June 2021
- ARIN 47 Begins Today
- Consultation on ARIN Fees
- ARIN 47 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- ARIN 48 to Be a Hybrid Event This Fall
- ACSP Consultation 2021.2 - Password Security for ARIN Online Accounts is now Closed
- New ARIN Service Status Page Available
- Introducing Premier Support Plan at ARIN
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- » View Archive