ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
Posted: Monday, 15 June 2020
This week is the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting, where we will be in the thick of important community discussions on the following policies:
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-1: Clarify Section 4 IPv4 Request Requirements
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-10: Inter-RIR M&A
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-12: M&A Legal Jurisdiction Exclusion
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-20: Harmonization of Maximum Allocation Requirements under Sections 4.1.8 (ARIN Waitlist) and 4.2.2 (Initial Allocation to ISPs)
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-21: Reserved Pool Replenishment
- Draft Policy ARIN-2020-1: Clarify Holding Period for Resources Received via 4.1.8 Waitlist
- Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Grandfathering of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16
- Draft Policy ARIN-2020-3: IPv6 Nano-Allocations
All draft policy text is available at:
The ARIN 45 agenda will also feature several other informative sessions, including updates on ARIN’s IRR and RPKI.
Leading up to the meeting, we want to make sure you are ready to participate. To help you prepare, ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or download beforehand. Just visit:
If this is your first time attending an ARIN meeting, you’ll find the welcome handout particularly helpful if you want to familiarize yourself with some of the ins and outs of ARIN.
Need a refresher on ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) before joining us to talk policy? You may want to check out the on-demand version of our PDP webinar, which covers the entire process, start to finish:
View the full agenda and register today for this meeting while there’s still time:
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- 4 December Early Closing Information
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Gary Giesen Appointed to Advisory Council
- ARIN Software and System Updates
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 20-21 November
- Nomination Period Extended - ASO AC Call for Nominations for Seat 9 on the ICANN Board of Directors
- ARIN 46 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2020 ARIN Election Results
- 2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive