Make a Difference in the 2020 ARIN Elections – Submit a Nomination Today!
Posted: Tuesday, 02 June 2020
With the call for nominations closing soon, there’s only a limited window left for you to participate and help the ARIN community early on by submitting a nomination for the 2020 ARIN elections. For this year’s elections, ARIN is looking to fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees, five seats on the ARIN Advisory Council, and one seat on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC).
ARIN is accepting nominations through 5:00 PM ET, Saturday, 13 June 2020. To submit one or more nominations now, please go to:
To submit a nomination for the ARIN Board of Trustees and/or Advisory Council, a nominator must be an ARIN Trustee or a representative from an ARIN General Member in Good Standing. Eligible nominators may nominate themselves, a representative from an ARIN Member organization, or from non-member organizations consistent with ARIN election processes and may make up to three nominations per open seat. Incumbents are eligible to be re-elected for consecutive terms.
For the NRO Number Council, any individual, regardless of ARIN member affiliation, may self-nominate or nominate one or more candidates residing in the ARIN region to fill the open seat. NRO NC incumbents may serve for consecutive terms. This year the ARIN Board of Trustees will appoint the representative prior to the ARIN Elections opening.
For additional key information about this nomination period, please see our previous announcement:
Information on ARIN Elections, including dates, ARIN election processes, the nomination process, and much more is available on the ARIN Elections Headquarters page:
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
Note on Voter Eligibility
While the election itself is months away, now is time to also ensure your organization has an eligible Voting Contact on record! The voter eligibility deadline is Monday, 7 September 2020. For steps on how to verify or update your organization’s Voting Contact, please visit:
For questions related to the nomination process, elections, to confirm or update your organization’s designated Voting Contact, or to certify your organization is eligible to participate in this year’s elections, please email email@example.com.
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements and Change to RDAP Bootstrap URL
- Now Accepting Applications to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 47
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2021 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- ARIN 47 to be Held Virtually This April
- Reminder--Upcoming Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- 2020/21 ICANN Board Seat 9 Elections: Comment Phase Opens
- ARIN RDAP Bootstrap Server Change of Address
- Enhancements To Organization Create/Organization Recovery
- NRPM 2020.3 - New Policy Implemented
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- » View Archive