Make a Difference in the 2020 ARIN Elections – Submit a Nomination Today!
Posted: Tuesday, 02 June 2020
With the call for nominations closing soon, there’s only a limited window left for you to participate and help the ARIN community early on by submitting a nomination for the 2020 ARIN elections. For this year’s elections, ARIN is looking to fill two seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees, five seats on the ARIN Advisory Council, and one seat on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC).
ARIN is accepting nominations through 5:00 PM ET, Saturday, 13 June 2020. To submit one or more nominations now, please go to:
To submit a nomination for the ARIN Board of Trustees and/or Advisory Council, a nominator must be an ARIN Trustee or a representative from an ARIN General Member in Good Standing. Eligible nominators may nominate themselves, a representative from an ARIN Member organization, or from non-member organizations consistent with ARIN election processes and may make up to three nominations per open seat. Incumbents are eligible to be re-elected for consecutive terms.
For the NRO Number Council, any individual, regardless of ARIN member affiliation, may self-nominate or nominate one or more candidates residing in the ARIN region to fill the open seat. NRO NC incumbents may serve for consecutive terms. This year the ARIN Board of Trustees will appoint the representative prior to the ARIN Elections opening.
For additional key information about this nomination period, please see our previous announcement:
Information on ARIN Elections, including dates, ARIN election processes, the nomination process, and much more is available on the ARIN Elections Headquarters page:
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
Note on Voter Eligibility
While the election itself is months away, now is time to also ensure your organization has an eligible Voting Contact on record! The voter eligibility deadline is Monday, 7 September 2020. For steps on how to verify or update your organization’s Voting Contact, please visit:
For questions related to the nomination process, elections, to confirm or update your organization’s designated Voting Contact, or to certify your organization is eligible to participate in this year’s elections, please email email@example.com.
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- » View Archive