Register Now for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting
Posted: Wednesday, 06 May 2020
Registration is now open for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting, which will be held entirely online on 16-17 June, from 12:00 – 3:00 PM ET each day. ARIN is holding this Public Policy and Members Meeting so that attendees may gather virtually to discuss draft Internet number resource policies and learn more about ARIN services and operations.
All those who registered for the in-person ARIN 45 meeting in Louisville, KY—whether as a remote attendee or in-person attendee—will have to re-register for this event using the link below.
During ARIN 45, the ARIN Advisory Council will be seeking your feedback on the following policies:
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-1: Clarify Section 4 IPv4 Request Requirements
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-10: Inter-RIR M&A
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-12: M&A Legal Jurisdiction Exclusion
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-20: Harmonization of Maximum Allocation Requirements under Sections 4.1.8 (ARIN Waitlist) and 4.2.2 (Initial Allocation to ISPs)
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-21: Reserved Pool Replenishment
- Draft Policy ARIN-2020-1: Clarify Holding Period for Resources Received via 4.1.8 Waitlist
- Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Grandfathering of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16 (if advanced)
- Draft Policy ARIN-2020-3: IPv6 Nano-Allocations
All draft policy text is available at:
The ARIN 45 agenda will also feature many other informative sessions, including updates on ARIN’s IRR and RPKI.
ARIN 45 will be held via Zoom. We will provide the same remote participation options for ARIN 45 that we usually do for our Public Policy and Members Meetings, utilizing features inside the Zoom webinar platform. The meeting will also be webcast with a live transcript for unregistered viewing.
Registration is free, and all remote registrants will be listed as registered participants on the meeting website and in the archive of the meeting on the ARIN website. You must register for the meeting in order to submit comments and questions and vote in straw polls. The ARIN 45 chat in the Zoom webinar will be monitored to ensure that all participants adhere to the ARIN Participants Expected Standards of Behavior:
Register today at:
A link to access the virtual meeting will be emailed to all registered attendees in the days leading up to the event.
For more details about remote participation and everything you’ll need to know to get ready for ARIN 45, visit:
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- » View Archive