We’re Looking for a Network Connectivity Sponsor for ARIN 49
Posted: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Before we can choose a location for ARIN 49 in Spring 2022, we need to secure a network connectivity sponsor in one of the target cities we’re considering: Phoenix, San Antonio, and Nashville. Does your company have a presence in one of those cities? If so, we need your help!
If you have an interest in showing your support of ARIN and the Internet community, your company may be the perfect candidate to be our next network connectivity sponsor, and your city may be the perfect spot for ARIN 49.
ARIN Meeting sponsorship provides a great opportunity for your organization to show its support for the community-based, transparent, bottom-up policy development process that has served as the foundations on which Internet infrastructure has flourished for years.
We’re looking for the following from our next network connectivity sponsor:
- Network Sponsors must provide at least 100 Mbit/s of bandwidth between the meeting venue and the Internet. ARIN prefers to have both IPv4 and IPv6 transit.
- The sponsor must announce and route the netblock that ARIN provides.
- ARIN will request a setup and install time, which varies based on the site, of at least 30 days prior to the meeting. ARIN staff will arrive 1-2 days prior to the meeting to begin setup.
- ARIN also requires the network connectivity sponsor to provide support, in terms of staffing and resources, as necessary before and during the meeting to ensure operational uptime and mitigate any network connectivity problems that may arise.
For more details, visit our sponsorship page:
Think your organization might be able to help? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and considering your city for ARIN 49!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive