ARIN Announces Fellowship Program Modification for 2020
Posted: Monday, 06 April 2020
Given there will be no in-person component for ARIN 45, no fellowships will be awarded for this meeting. Instead, ARIN will increase the number of potential fellowships awarded for ARIN 46 from ten to 15.
All eligible ARIN 45 applicants have been notified that their application will be considered alongside ARIN 46 applicants for a fellowship to attend ARIN 46 in Seattle, WA, 22-23 October with the option to attend NANOG 80, 19-21 October.
The fellowship application period for ARIN 46 will open in the coming months. For more information on ARIN’s Fellowship Program and how to apply, please visit https://www.arin.net/fellowship. For questions, please email email@example.com.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Registration Now Open for Upcoming IRR Webinar
- ARIN 46 to be Held Virtually This October
- ARIN/LACNIC Inter-RIR Transfers Update
- 2020 ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Now Open
- Service Level Delivery Notice
- ARIN 45 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN 45 Begins Today
- ARIN 45 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- New Internet Routing Registry Release
- » View Archive