ARIN Announces Fellowship Program Modification for 2020
Posted: Monday, 06 April 2020
Given there will be no in-person component for ARIN 45, no fellowships will be awarded for this meeting. Instead, ARIN will increase the number of potential fellowships awarded for ARIN 46 from ten to 15.
All eligible ARIN 45 applicants have been notified that their application will be considered alongside ARIN 46 applicants for a fellowship to attend ARIN 46 in Seattle, WA, 22-23 October with the option to attend NANOG 80, 19-21 October.
The fellowship application period for ARIN 46 will open in the coming months. For more information on ARIN’s Fellowship Program and how to apply, please visit https://www.arin.net/fellowship. For questions, please email email@example.com.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Vote Now in the 2020 ARIN Elections
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Awards Community Grants to 8 Projects in 2020
- Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
- ARIN 46 Begins Today
- ARIN 46 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN General Counsel Announcement
- ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- » View Archive