ARIN Announces Fellowship Program Modification for 2020
Posted: Monday, 06 April 2020
Given there will be no in-person component for ARIN 45, no fellowships will be awarded for this meeting. Instead, ARIN will increase the number of potential fellowships awarded for ARIN 46 from ten to 15.
All eligible ARIN 45 applicants have been notified that their application will be considered alongside ARIN 46 applicants for a fellowship to attend ARIN 46 in Seattle, WA, 22-23 October with the option to attend NANOG 80, 19-21 October.
The fellowship application period for ARIN 46 will open in the coming months. For more information on ARIN’s Fellowship Program and how to apply, please visit https://www.arin.net/fellowship. For questions, please email email@example.com.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Apply Now for an ARIN Community Grant
- 2022 Mailing List AUP Committee
- ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for New “Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” Webinar
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN 49 Begins Today
- 2021 Annual Report Now Available
- ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR has been Retired
- Announcing the 2022 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- » View Archive