ARIN Announces Fellowship Program Modification for 2020
Posted: Monday, 06 April 2020
Given there will be no in-person component for ARIN 45, no fellowships will be awarded for this meeting. Instead, ARIN will increase the number of potential fellowships awarded for ARIN 46 from ten to 15.
All eligible ARIN 45 applicants have been notified that their application will be considered alongside ARIN 46 applicants for a fellowship to attend ARIN 46 in Seattle, WA, 22-23 October with the option to attend NANOG 80, 19-21 October.
The fellowship application period for ARIN 46 will open in the coming months. For more information on ARIN’s Fellowship Program and how to apply, please visit https://www.arin.net/fellowship. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive