ARIN Announces Fellowship Program Modification for 2020
Posted: Monday, 06 April 2020
Given there will be no in-person component for ARIN 45, no fellowships will be awarded for this meeting. Instead, ARIN will increase the number of potential fellowships awarded for ARIN 46 from ten to 15.
All eligible ARIN 45 applicants have been notified that their application will be considered alongside ARIN 46 applicants for a fellowship to attend ARIN 46 in Seattle, WA, 22-23 October with the option to attend NANOG 80, 19-21 October.
The fellowship application period for ARIN 46 will open in the coming months. For more information on ARIN’s Fellowship Program and how to apply, please visit https://www.arin.net/fellowship. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- » View Archive