ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting Postponed Until June
Posted: Monday, 06 April 2020
On 17 March, we announced that in light of the current circumstances related to the rapidly evolving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and guidance from Federal and state governments, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting would no longer have an in-person component as originally scheduled to take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
After input from the ARIN Staff and ARIN Advisory Council, and reviewing the developing situation with respect to the pandemic throughout the ARIN Region, the Board has decided to postpone the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting. We will publish the date and details for a one-day Public Policy Consultation, to be held online in June, in the coming weeks.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- 2019 ARIN Annual Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar
- 2020 Call for Nominations for the ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council and NRO Number Council
- Coming Soon! ARIN Web-Based Routing Registry
- Service Issue Reporting Options at ARIN
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- Consultation on Advanced Security Features for ARIN Online Is Now Closed
- Register Now for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting
- ARIN Announces the 2020 Nomination Committee
- Community Input Sought for ARIN 2020 Candidate Nominee Questionnaires
- » View Archive