ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting Postponed Until June
Posted: Monday, 06 April 2020
On 17 March, we announced that in light of the current circumstances related to the rapidly evolving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and guidance from Federal and state governments, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting would no longer have an in-person component as originally scheduled to take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
After input from the ARIN Staff and ARIN Advisory Council, and reviewing the developing situation with respect to the pandemic throughout the ARIN Region, the Board has decided to postpone the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting. We will publish the date and details for a one-day Public Policy Consultation, to be held online in June, in the coming weeks.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Vote Now in the 2020 ARIN Elections
- Security Improvements for Whois-RWS, RDAP, and www.arin.net
- ARIN Awards Community Grants to 8 Projects in 2020
- Don’t Forget to Attend the Third and Final Day of ARIN 46
- ARIN 46 Begins Today
- ARIN 46 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
- Prioritize the Questions for the 2020 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- ARIN General Counsel Announcement
- ARIN Announces the 2020 ARIN Election Final Slate of Candidates
- Policy, Elections, and More Coming up at ARIN 46
- » View Archive