ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting Postponed Until June
Posted: Monday, 06 April 2020
On 17 March, we announced that in light of the current circumstances related to the rapidly evolving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and guidance from Federal and state governments, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting would no longer have an in-person component as originally scheduled to take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
After input from the ARIN Staff and ARIN Advisory Council, and reviewing the developing situation with respect to the pandemic throughout the ARIN Region, the Board has decided to postpone the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting. We will publish the date and details for a one-day Public Policy Consultation, to be held online in June, in the coming weeks.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Specified Transfer Listing Service (STLS) Update
- 2FA Is Now Required On Your ARIN Online Account
- Final Reminder to Enable 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- » View Archive