ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting Postponed Until June
Posted: Monday, 06 April 2020
On 17 March, we announced that in light of the current circumstances related to the rapidly evolving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and guidance from Federal and state governments, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting would no longer have an in-person component as originally scheduled to take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
After input from the ARIN Staff and ARIN Advisory Council, and reviewing the developing situation with respect to the pandemic throughout the ARIN Region, the Board has decided to postpone the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting. We will publish the date and details for a one-day Public Policy Consultation, to be held online in June, in the coming weeks.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- » View Archive