NRPM 2019.1 - New Policies Implemented
Posted: Thursday, 07 March 2019
On 13 December 2018, the Board of Trustees adopted the following Recommended Draft Policies and editorial changes:
These policies are now in effect. A new version of the ARIN Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) has been published to the ARIN website.
NRPM version 2019.1 is effective 7 March 2019 and supersedes the previous version.
The NRPM is available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/nrpm/
Board minutes are available at: https://www.arin.net/vault/about_us/bot/index.html
Draft Policies and Proposals are available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/drafts/
The ARIN Policy Development Process (PDP) is available at: https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/pdp/
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Deadline to Participate in ARIN’s 2019 Call for Nominations Is 22 August
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 25 August 2019
- Consultation on Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets is Now Closed
- Registration Now Open for ARIN on the Road: Des Moines
- 2019 Call for NRO Number Council Nominations
- New ARIN Chief Financial Officer
- ARIN Payment Processing via Credit Card
- Reminder to Apply to ARIN’s Fellowship Program for ARIN 44
- ARIN to Delete “Orphaned” Point of Contact and Organization Records
- Participate in the 2019 Call for ARIN Nominations Today!
- » View Archive