ARIN 41 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready! [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Posted: Tuesday, 10 April 2018
It’s less than a week until the ARIN 41 Public Policy and Members Meeting in Miami, where we will be in the thick of important community discussions on eight draft policies.
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-3: Update to NPRM 3.6: Annual Whois POC Validation
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-8: Amend Community Networks
- Draft Policy ARIN-2017-9: Clarification of Initial Block Size for IPv4 ISP Transfers
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-10: Repeal of Immediate Need for IPv4 Address Space (NRPM Section 22.214.171.124)
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-12: Require New POC Validation Upon Reassignment
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-13: Remove ARIN Review Requirements for Large IPv4 Reassignments/Reallocations
- Draft Policy ARIN-2018-1: Allows Inter-regional ASN Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2018-2: Clarification to ISP Initial Allocation and Permit Renumbering
All draft policy text is available at:
The ARIN 41 agenda will feature many other exciting segments, including updates on software development, the ARIN fee schedule, and data privacy, plus the latest news from the other RIRs. We will also provide an update on the website redesign project that is currently underway and review the results of our most recent customer satisfaction survey. View the complete agenda online at:
Whether you plan to join us online or in person, we want to make sure you are ready to get your voice heard. To help you prepare, ARIN has published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or download beforehand. Just visit:
If you haven’t downloaded the ARIN 41 app yet, now is the perfect time to do so! Visit https://crowd.cc/s/1xxda from your mobile device to download the app now.
We hope to see you in Miami, but if you are unable to join us in person, be sure to keep up with us by participating remotely. Learn more about remote participation at:
Register today to attend in person or participate remotely! Visit:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We’re looking forward to your participation at ARIN 41!
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)