ARIN 41 Fellowship Recipients Announced [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Posted: Thursday, 15 March 2018
ARIN is pleased to announce the following ARIN Fellowship Program recipients for ARIN 41 in Miami, Florida:
- Blaise Arbouet, Haiti Cyber Con
- Jaymon Lefebvre, Wild Rose School Division
- Peter Menzies, Corinthian College
- Orin Roberts, Bell Canada
- Roger Caruth, Independent Researcher
- Martin Dimas, Kit Carson Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Soledad Roybal, Freelance Tech Policy Consultant
- Charles Thomas, Omnipoint Technology, Inc.
- Marcellus Constance, National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission
- Gerry George, DigiSolv, Inc.
- Amicia Mussenden, Government of St. Kitts and Nevis, Department of Technology
- Cathrona Samuel, Antigua Public Utilities Authority
- Paola Perez, ISOC Venezuela / LACNIC
ARIN Fellows receive:
- Round-trip, economy class airfare to the meeting
- Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
- A small stipend to assist with travel incidentals and meals
- An ARIN Advisory Council or seasoned community member mentor
- Optionally: Registration and hotel accommodations for the Caribbean Network Operators Group (CaribNOG) meeting
ARIN congratulates the newly-selected ARIN 41 Fellowship recipients and wishes to thank everyone who recently applied to the ARIN Fellowship Program!
The application process for ARIN 42, 4-5 October 2018 in Vancouver, BC, will open soon. To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, please visit and bookmark:
For questions about the ARIN Fellowship Program, including becoming a community member mentor now or for future meetings, please emails firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about or to register for ARIN 41 in Miami from 15-18 April, please visit:
Advance in-person meeting and remote participation registration are free. We look forward to your participation at ARIN 41 and future ARIN Public Policy and Members Meetings and events!
Member Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)