ARIN 35 Fellowship Recipients [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Here in the Vault, information is published in its final form and then not changed or updated. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references, may be out-of-date or no longer available.
Posted: Thursday, 26 March 2015
ARIN is pleased to announce the ARIN Meeting Fellowship Program recipients for ARIN 35 in San Francisco, California.
- Canada: Jon Aitchison, Government of Canada; Ontario
- Canada: Andrew Trudgeon, Scandia ISP Internet; Ontario
- USA: Stephen Ives, Matanuska Telephone; Alaska
- USA: Michael Schloh, MSvB Recherche; California
- Caribbean: Andre Graham, University College of the Caribbean; Jamaica
Please join us in welcoming Jon, Andrew, Stephen, Michael, and Andre to ARIN 35 in San Francisco, 12-15 April 2015. If you haven’t registered, we encourage you to do it today!
ARIN Fellows receive:
- Round-trip airfare to the meeting
- Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
- A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses
Want to be one of our fellows for ARIN 36 in October 2015 in Montreal? Applications are being accepted now, so if you or someone you know is interested, full details about ARIN Meetings Fellowship Program and a link to the application are available at:
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)