POC Verification Statistics Now Available [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Here in the Vault, information is published in its final form and then not changed or updated. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references, may be out-of-date or no longer available.
Posted: Wednesday, 04 March 2015
In addition to the extensive statistical reports maintained on the Statistics page, ARIN is pleased to announce the availability of Point of Contact record (POC) verification statistics. These statistics include the following data points:
- Number of direct POCs emailed during prior month
- Number of indirect POCs emailed during prior month
- Number of direct POCs emailed year-to-date
- Number of indirect POCs emailed year-to-date
- Number of invalid direct POCs as of report generation date (first day of the month)
- Number of invalid indirect POCs as of report generation date
ARIN is committed to serving its community members and maintaining the highest level of responsibility and transparency. We encourage you to utilize ARIN’s statistical reports and to participate in ARIN and its Policy Development Process as we continue to strive to serve your needs.
Chief Information Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)