Don’t Miss the ARIN Public Policy Consultation at NANOG 63 [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Posted: Thursday, 29 January 2015
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us for ARIN’s Public Policy Consultation (PPC), which will be held during NANOG 63 in San Antonio, Texas on Tuesday, 3 February 2015, from 9:30 - 1:00 PM CST. The policy consultation is part of ARIN’s Policy Development Process, and it is an open public discussion of Internet number resource policy.
ARIN will offer a webcast, live transcript, and Jabber chat options for remote participants. Registered remote participants can submit comments and questions to the discussions during the meeting. Details are available at:
Registered NANOG 63 attendees do not need to register to participate in this session.
If you plan to attend only the ARIN PPC and are not registered for NANOG, you must register for the ARIN PPC at:
There is no registration fee for this ARIN session, and it does not provide you entry to any other NANOG programming or social events.
Current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are:
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-1: Out of Region Use
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove Operational Reverse DNS Text
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-14: Removing Needs Test from Small IPv4 Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-17: Change Utilization Requirements from last-allocation to total-aggregate
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-19: New MDN Allocation Based on Past Utilization
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-21: Modification to CI Pool Size per Section 4.4
- Draft Policy ARIN-2014-22: Removal of Minimum in Section 4.10
Text available at: https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/
Register to attend in person or remotely today!
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)