ARIN 31 Fellowship Recipients [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Here in the Vault, information is published in its final form and then not changed or updated. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references, may be out-of-date or no longer available.
Posted: Wednesday, 20 March 2013
ARIN is pleased to announce the recipients of its ARIN Meeting Fellowship Program for ARIN 31 in Bridgetown, Barbados. After reviewing the slate of applicants, the following have been selected as your ARIN 31 Fellows from the ARIN region:
- Canada: Leah Ungstad, Seaview Communications; Tofino, British Columbia
- USA: Frank Bulk, Premier Communications; Sioux Center, Iowa
- Caribbean: Devon Gayle, National Water Commission; Kingston Jamaica
ARIN Fellows receive the following benefits:
- Round-trip airfare to the meeting
- Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
- A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses
Please join us in welcoming Leah, Frank and Devon at their first ARIN Meeting! ARIN 31 will be held in Bridgetown, Barbados, 21-24 April 2013. You can learn more at:
Fellowship applications are now open for ARIN 32 in October 2013 in Phoenix, Arizona. If you or someone you know is interested, you can learn more about the ARIN Meetings Fellowship Program at:
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)