ARIN XXX Fellowship Recipients [Archived]
OUT OF DATE?
Here in the Vault, information is published in its final form and then not changed or updated. As a result, some content, specifically links to other pages and other references, may be out-of-date or no longer available.
Posted: Thursday, 04 October 2012
ARIN is pleased to announce the recipients of its ARIN Meeting Fellowship Program for ARIN XXX in Dallas, TX. After reviewing the slate of applicants, the following have been selected as your ARIN XXX Fellows from the ARIN region:
- Canada: Peter Rocca of Start Communications, London, Ontario
- USA: Devendra Shah of Plano ISD, TX; and Robert Johnson of Ameliowave, Dallas, TX
- Caribbean: Gary Cambell of Ministry of Science, Energy, and Mining, Jamaica
The Fellowship Selection Committee was able to extend the program budget to include two US fellows from the Dallas area.
ARIN Fellows receive the following benefits:
- Free meeting registration
- Round-trip airfare to the meeting
- Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
- A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses
Please join us in welcoming Peter, Devendra, Robert, and Gary at their first ARIN Meeting! ARIN XXX will be held in Dallas, 24-26 October 2012. You can learn more at:
Fellowship applications are now open for ARIN 31 in April 2013. If you or someone you know is interested, you can learn more about the ARIN Meetings Fellowship Program at:
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)