ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Friday, 03 November 2023
The ARIN 52 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, links to daily recaps on the ARIN Blog, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at https://arin.net/ARIN52.
ARIN would like to thank everyone who participated in ARIN 52, whether at home or in person in San Diego, California. And one more sincere thank you to our webcast sponsor, Google; our network sponsor, AT&T; and our bronze sponsor, IPv4.Global by Hilco Streambank, for helping make ARIN 52 possible.
We hope to see you either virtually or in person at ARIN 53 in Bridgetown, Barbados, scheduled for 14-17 April 2024. Registration will open in early 2024; follow us on X @TeamARIN or subscribe to the ARIN-Announce Mailing List to be the first to know when registration opens.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive