Introducing the 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
Posted: Tuesday, 05 September 2023
Candidates for ARIN Elections
ARIN Elections will be held online from 3:00 PM EDT on Thursday, 19 October 2023 through 7:00 PM EDT on Friday, 27 October 2023. These elections will fill four seats on the Board of Trustees and seven seats on the Advisory Council. The Nomination Committee (NomCom) has put forward the following slates of candidates with classifications for the terms beginning 1 January 2024:
Board of Trustees Candidates:
- Dan Alexander (Well Qualified)
- Nancy Carter (Well Qualified)
- Jack Cathey (Qualified)
- Philip Duclos (Qualifications not Demonstrated)
- Andrew Dul (Qualified)
- Khaled Koubaa (Well Qualified)
- Tina Morris (Well Qualified)
- Rebecca Naughton (Qualifications not Demonstrated)
- William Sylvester (Well Qualified)
- Christian Tacit (Well Qualified)
- David Zumwalt (Well Qualified)
Advisory Council Candidates:
- Douglas Camin (Well Qualified)
- Anthony Delacruz (Qualified)
- Matthew Gamble (Well Qualified)
- Elizabeth Goodson (Qualified)
- Dean Hardy (Qualifications not Demonstrated)
- Roy Hoover (Qualified)
- Rob Johnstone (Qualifications not Demonstrated)
- Dustin Moses (Qualified)
- Kaitlyn Pellak (Qualified)
- Leif Sawyer (Qualified)
- Daniel Schatte (Qualified)
- Ibrahim (Ibro) Seremet (Qualifications not Demonstrated)
- Jason Weil (Qualified)
- Matthew Wilder (Well Qualified)
A compilation of candidate biographies and questionnaire responses is available at:
Each candidate for the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, listed above, has a classification next to their name. The candidates were classified by an independent third-party vendor firm based on the Nominee Classification Process in the NomCom Charter. Every nominee is put forward on the initial slate unless the third-party vendor firm classifies a nominee as “Unable to Qualify.” No nominees were classified as “Unable to Qualify” this year. Fourteen nominations were received for the Advisory Council and twelve were received for the Board; all are present on the Final Slate of Candidates except for one Board nominee who withdrew their candidacy.
You are encouraged to submit and view Statements of Support for the candidates at: https://www.arin-elections.net/ . Please note that all Statements of Support are automatically held for moderation and will be posted, upon approval, within one business day. All submissions are subject to the Statements of Support Acceptable Use Policy .
All candidates for the Board and Advisory Council will be offered the ability to subscribe to the General Members Mailing List to answer questions from the voting community. If your organization is a General Member at ARIN and plans to vote this year, we encourage you to join the mailing list to stay up to date on ARIN Election activity. Candidates have also been offered the opportunity to present themselves to the general membership in a brief, pre-recorded speech during ARIN 52, and those speeches will be made available online during the voting period.
As only nominees who were not added to the Initial Slate of Candidates may submit a petition, this constitutes both the Initial and Final Slate.
We hope you will join us in offering congratulations and wishing good luck to this year’s candidates. ARIN acknowledges and appreciates the time and commitment that these candidates are willing to make toward ensuring the vitality and growth of ARIN, the community, and the Internet. ARIN also extends thanks and appreciation to the members of the NomCom for their hard work in recruiting nominees.
- Bylaws Article VIII: Elections and Appointments
- Charter for the Nomination Committee (NomCom)
- ARIN Election Processes
- Complete Election Process Calendar
- 2023 Board Guidance to the Nomination Committee
- 2023 Advisory Council Guidance to the Nomination Committee
For questions related to the election process, please email email@example.com.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive