Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 10 May 2023
Thank you to everyone who volunteered to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee this year. We are pleased to announce the 2023 Committee:
- Joe Westover, ARIN staff, Committee Chair
- Michael Abejuela, ARIN staff
- Steven Feldman, ARIN General Member
- Peter Harrison, ARIN Board of Trustees
- Kat Hunter, ARIN Advisory Council
- Roman Tatarnikov, ARIN General Member
The Grant Selection Committee will evaluate all qualified grant project applications according to the selection criteria.
Applications for the ARIN Community Grant Program are currently being accepted until 2 June. For more information, visit https://www.arin.net/grants.
Now in its fifth year, the program supports projects in the areas of Internet technical improvements, registry processes and technology improvements, informational outreach, and research that produces long-lasting and far-reaching results for the Internet community in the ARIN region. Since its launch, the program has funded 18 projects, and we look forward to enabling more projects that benefit the ARIN community in the year to come.
American Registry for Internet Numbers
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive