Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
Posted: Tuesday, 20 December 2022
The American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) is pleased to announce the following individuals were selected for and have agreed to serve on the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee:
- Bram Abramson, Past ARIN Fellow and ARIN Board Member
- Mercia Arnold, Past ARIN Fellow
- Amanda Gauldin, ARIN staff, Committee Chair
- Roosevelt Lewars, Past ARIN Fellow
- Glenn McKnight, Past ARIN Fellow
- June Parris, Past ARIN Fellow
The ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee is led by a member from ARIN’s Office of the Chief Customer Officer and includes up to five volunteer representatives from ARIN General Member organizations, the ARIN Board of Trustees, and past ARIN Fellows. Together they are responsible for evaluating applications and selecting Fellows for ARIN Public Policy and Members Meetings.
ARIN wishes to acknowledge the time our volunteers contribute, and we thank those serving on this year’s Fellowship Selection Committee. ARIN values the ongoing commitment and service these individuals provide to ARIN and their community.
Applications for the ARIN 51 Fellowship Program will open on 5 January 2023. For more information about how you can be a part of this exciting and educational program, please visit: https://www.arin.net/fellowships.
Community Programs Manager
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive