Douglas Camin Appointed to Advisory Council
Posted: Wednesday, 09 November 2022
On 2 November 2022, the ARIN Advisory Council voted to appoint Douglas Camin to the Advisory Council for a one-year term beginning 1 January 2023. He will fill the seat being vacated by Robert Seastrom.
Robert was elected to the ARIN Board of Trustees for a three-year term commencing 1 January 2023 and has submitted his resignation from the Advisory Council effective 31 December 2022. Congratulations to both Douglas and Robert, and we hope you will join us in thanking Robert for his 19 years of service to the ARIN community as an Advisory Council member.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2023 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- Douglas Camin Appointed to Advisory Council
- New Recipient Transfer Processing Fee
- ARIN 50 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN to Enforce 2FA on all ARIN Online Accounts Starting 1 February 2023
- 2022 ARIN Election Results
- Now Closed — Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- ARIN on the Road is Heading to the Midwest!
- » View Archive