Douglas Camin Appointed to Advisory Council
Posted: Wednesday, 09 November 2022
On 2 November 2022, the ARIN Advisory Council voted to appoint Douglas Camin to the Advisory Council for a one-year term beginning 1 January 2023. He will fill the seat being vacated by Robert Seastrom.
Robert was elected to the ARIN Board of Trustees for a three-year term commencing 1 January 2023 and has submitted his resignation from the Advisory Council effective 31 December 2022. Congratulations to both Douglas and Robert, and we hope you will join us in thanking Robert for his 19 years of service to the ARIN community as an Advisory Council member.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive