ARIN 50 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Friday, 04 November 2022
The ARIN 50 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, links to daily recaps on the ARIN Blog, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at https://www.arin.net/ARIN50
ARIN would like to thank everyone who participated in ARIN 50, whether at home or in person in Los Angeles, California. And one more sincere thank you to our webcast sponsor, Google, our network sponsor, Zayo, and our bronze sponsor, Hilco Streambank, for helping make ARIN 50 possible.
We hope to see you either virtually or in person at ARIN 51 in sunny Tampa, Florida, scheduled for 16-19 April 2023. Registration will open early in 2023; be on the lookout for the announcement or follow us at @TeamARIN on Twitter for more information.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Don’t Forget – The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- Now Closed – Consultation on RPKI/IRR
- New ARIN Fee Schedule to Be Implemented on 1 January 2024
- NRPM 2023.2 - New Policies Implemented
- The 2023 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- Congratulations to the ARIN 52 Selected Fellows
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Extended Until 20 September
- Congratulations to the 2023 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- ARIN on the Road Is Headed to Rochester, NY!
- RPKI/IRR Consultation Reminder and Update
- » View Archive