ARIN 50 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Friday, 04 November 2022
The ARIN 50 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, links to daily recaps on the ARIN Blog, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at https://www.arin.net/ARIN50
ARIN would like to thank everyone who participated in ARIN 50, whether at home or in person in Los Angeles, California. And one more sincere thank you to our webcast sponsor, Google, our network sponsor, Zayo, and our bronze sponsor, Hilco Streambank, for helping make ARIN 50 possible.
We hope to see you either virtually or in person at ARIN 51 in sunny Tampa, Florida, scheduled for 16-19 April 2023. Registration will open early in 2023; be on the lookout for the announcement or follow us at @TeamARIN on Twitter for more information.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2023 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- Douglas Camin Appointed to Advisory Council
- New Recipient Transfer Processing Fee
- ARIN 50 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN to Enforce 2FA on all ARIN Online Accounts Starting 1 February 2023
- 2022 ARIN Election Results
- Now Closed — Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- ARIN on the Road is Heading to the Midwest!
- » View Archive