Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2022 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
Posted: Monday, 10 October 2022
Please help ARIN choose the list of questions to ask the Board of Trustees and Advisory Council candidates during the ARIN 50 Election Forum.
At the following URL, you’ll find a list of suggested questions we received from the community. Which of these questions are most interesting or important to you or your organization? Please let us know by completing the anonymous survey:
All responses are due before 5:00 PM ET on 17 October 2022.
Selected questions will be answered on Thursday, 20 October, during the ARIN 50 Election Forum. The Advisory Council Candidate Forum will be held from 3:00 to 3:45 PM PT, and the Board of Trustees Candidate Forum will be held from 3:45 to 4:45 PM PT.
During the Candidate Forums, the moderator will select from the top-ranked questions and each candidate will be given the opportunity to respond. There will be no questions taken live from the audience.
The Slate of Candidates was announced on 6 September. Before you rank the questions you want answered, we suggest you visit https://arin-elections.net to familiarize yourself with the candidates, their backgrounds, and views on issues already covered in the candidate questionnaires. If you are a General Member, you also can engage directly with candidates via the General Member Mailing List.
The Candidate Forums at ARIN 50 are intended to give voters a better understanding of where each candidate stands on key issues. We believe this will help all our voters make a more informed decision when they cast their ballots during the voting period. Register to attend ARIN 50 either in Hollywood or virtually to watch the Candidate Forums live online.
If you have any questions about ARIN Elections or the Candidate Forums, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2023 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- Douglas Camin Appointed to Advisory Council
- New Recipient Transfer Processing Fee
- ARIN 50 Meeting Report Now Available
- ARIN to Enforce 2FA on all ARIN Online Accounts Starting 1 February 2023
- 2022 ARIN Election Results
- Now Closed — Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- ARIN on the Road is Heading to the Midwest!
- » View Archive