NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
Posted: Tuesday, 06 September 2022
The following individuals have confirmed their intent to seek a three-year term on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) beginning 1 January 2023:
- Kate Gerry, NetActuate, Inc.
- Nick Nugent, Amazon Web Services, Inc.
To view candidate biographies and questionnaire responses, please visit:
You are encouraged to submit and view Statements of Support for the candidates at: https://www.arin-elections.net/. Please note that all Statements of Support are automatically held for moderation and will be posted, upon approval, within one business day. All submissions are subject to the Statements of Support Acceptable Use Policy.
All candidates for the NRO NC will be offered the ability to subscribed to the General Members Mailing List to answer questions from the voting community. If your organization is a General Member at ARIN and plans to vote this year, we encourage you to join the mailing list as well to keep informed of ARIN Election activity. Candidates will also be offered the opportunity to travel to ARIN 50 to meet attendees as well as address the meeting in a short speech.
Who can vote in the NRO NC Election?
ARIN 50 or NANOG 86 attendees who are not Voting Contacts for eligible ARIN General Members may vote from 3:00 PM EDT on Monday, 17 October 2022 through 7:00 PM EDT on Friday, 28 October 2022, if they register for either of the meetings before 3:00 PM EDT on Thursday, 13 October 2022.
All designated Voting Contacts for eligible ARIN General Members (in good standing as of 05 September 2022) may vote online from Thursday, 20 October 2022 through 7:00 PM EDT on Friday, 28 October 2022.
On behalf of ARIN and the ARIN community — congratulations, and good luck to this year’s candidates. ARIN acknowledges and appreciates the time and involvement that these candidates are willing to make toward ensuring the vitality and growth of the community and the Internet.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive