NRO Number Council Candidates Announced for the ARIN Region
Posted: Tuesday, 06 September 2022
The following individuals have confirmed their intent to seek a three-year term on the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) beginning 1 January 2023:
- Kate Gerry, NetActuate, Inc.
- Nick Nugent, Amazon Web Services, Inc.
To view candidate biographies and questionnaire responses, please visit:
You are encouraged to submit and view Statements of Support for the candidates at: https://www.arin-elections.net/. Please note that all Statements of Support are automatically held for moderation and will be posted, upon approval, within one business day. All submissions are subject to the Statements of Support Acceptable Use Policy.
All candidates for the NRO NC will be offered the ability to subscribed to the General Members Mailing List to answer questions from the voting community. If your organization is a General Member at ARIN and plans to vote this year, we encourage you to join the mailing list as well to keep informed of ARIN Election activity. Candidates will also be offered the opportunity to travel to ARIN 50 to meet attendees as well as address the meeting in a short speech.
Who can vote in the NRO NC Election?
ARIN 50 or NANOG 86 attendees who are not Voting Contacts for eligible ARIN General Members may vote from 3:00 PM EDT on Monday, 17 October 2022 through 7:00 PM EDT on Friday, 28 October 2022, if they register for either of the meetings before 3:00 PM EDT on Thursday, 13 October 2022.
All designated Voting Contacts for eligible ARIN General Members (in good standing as of 05 September 2022) may vote online from Thursday, 20 October 2022 through 7:00 PM EDT on Friday, 28 October 2022.
On behalf of ARIN and the ARIN community — congratulations, and good luck to this year’s candidates. ARIN acknowledges and appreciates the time and involvement that these candidates are willing to make toward ensuring the vitality and growth of the community and the Internet.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Submit Your Questions for Candidates in the 2022 ARIN Elections
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- » View Archive