Now Available to All Customers — ARIN’s Premier Support Plan
Posted: Monday, 08 August 2022
In May 2021, ARIN launched the Premier Support Plan for its largest customers, giving organizations who are in a 2XL or larger Registration Services Plan access to white-glove customer service options such as a dedicated account manager, prioritized ticket processing, a direct technical services liaison and more.
As part of our customer-focused approach to serving our community, ARIN is pleased to open the Premier Support Plan to customers who are in an XL or smaller Registration Services Plan at an annual cost of $5,000. Organizations who are interested in enrolling can do so via their ARIN Online account.
If an organization chooses to enroll, it will receive the same suite of white-glove service that our original Premier Support Plan customers have enjoyed for the past year. These include:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Prioritized Ticket Processing
- Direct Technical Services Liaison
- 24/7 On-Call Support
- Premier Support Plan Customer Events
- Waived Transfer Fees
Any customer who holds Internet number resources with ARIN under a Registration Services Plan or Legacy Registration Services Plan is eligible to enroll in the Premier Support Plan via ARIN Online. Note: This new program does not affect the status of 2XL or larger customers under a Registration Services Plan, who will continue to receive the service at no additional cost.
We are excited to open this concierge service opportunity to a wider ARIN audience, and we intend to continue bringing you the customer support you’ve come to expect from us thus far. If you have any questions about the Premier Support Plan, please email email@example.com.
Chief Customer Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive