ARIN Services Prioritization Survey is now Open to General Members
Posted: Monday, 01 August 2022
ARIN is requesting feedback from our General Members on their sentiment regarding potential improvements to ARIN services. The ARIN Services Prioritization Survey was posted to the General Member Mailing List and will be open through 15 August.
If your organization is currently a Service Member but would like to provide feedback on this survey and other discussions related to ARIN governance —including elections — we encourage you to request General Membership status and subscribe to the General Member Mailing List.
If you are not sure what type of member your organization is, you can verify your organization’s member status in your ARIN Online account; it is displayed with the details of your Organization ID. If your organization is currently eligible to request General Membership, you can access the General Member request form through the ACTIONS drop down menu on this screen.
Once your General Membership request is approved, you can subscribe to the General Member Mailing List at: https://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/general-members
Please note: Subscribers must use an email address that is associated with an ARIN General Member organization for verification purposes.
This list is subject to the ARIN Mailing List AUP, which is available to view at: https://www.arin.net/participate/community/mailing_lists/aup/
We look forward to your participation!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- » View Archive