ARIN Services Prioritization Survey is now Open to General Members
Posted: Monday, 01 August 2022
ARIN is requesting feedback from our General Members on their sentiment regarding potential improvements to ARIN services. The ARIN Services Prioritization Survey was posted to the General Member Mailing List and will be open through 15 August.
If your organization is currently a Service Member but would like to provide feedback on this survey and other discussions related to ARIN governance —including elections — we encourage you to request General Membership status and subscribe to the General Member Mailing List.
If you are not sure what type of member your organization is, you can verify your organization’s member status in your ARIN Online account; it is displayed with the details of your Organization ID. If your organization is currently eligible to request General Membership, you can access the General Member request form through the ACTIONS drop down menu on this screen.
Once your General Membership request is approved, you can subscribe to the General Member Mailing List at: https://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/general-members
Please note: Subscribers must use an email address that is associated with an ARIN General Member organization for verification purposes.
This list is subject to the ARIN Mailing List AUP, which is available to view at: https://www.arin.net/participate/community/mailing_lists/aup/
We look forward to your participation!
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive