Consultation on Whether ARIN Should Have a Public ARIN Discussion Mailing List is Now Closed
Posted: Friday, 22 July 2022
ARIN thanks those who provided valuable feedback during this consultation on whether ARIN should have a public “ARIN Discussion” list. This feedback will be factored into the decision on the path forward regarding the possible creation of a new, open arin-discuss mailing list.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Apply Now for the ARIN 50 Fellowship Program
- Now Available to All Customers — ARIN’s Premier Support Plan
- Notice of Upcoming Test of RPKI Infrastructure
- ARIN Network Maintenance Scheduled for 10 August
- ARIN Services Prioritization Survey is now Open to General Members
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN on the Road is heading to Savannah and Northern Virginia this fall!
- Consultation on Whether ARIN Should Have a Public ARIN Discussion Mailing List is Now Closed
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Closed - ACSP Consultation 2022.4 - Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- » View Archive