Nomination Period for ARIN Elections Closes Friday at 7PM EDT
Posted: Thursday, 07 July 2022
ARIN is accepting nominations through the end of tomorrow, Friday, 8 July at 7:00 PM ET to fill three seats on the Board of Trustees and five seats on the Advisory Council (AC).
Candidates are expected to serve three-year terms effective 1 January 2023 and incumbents may be re-elected for consecutive terms.
In 2022, any individual may submit a self-nomination for a seat on either the Board or AC. Association with a General Member organization is not required.
To view requirements, expected qualifications, and/or responsibilities for these elected positions, please visit:
- Board of Trustees - Expected Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Advisory Council Requirements and Responsibilities
Completed nominee questionnaires must be submitted before the close of the Call for Nominations tomorrow evening. In addition, Board nominees must digitally sign a release form allowing an independent third party to conduct a background check. Nominees who do not complete the required steps will not be eligible for NomCom consideration.
Nomination Process and Election Slate Development
Detailed information about the nomination process is available in the ARIN Election Process document.
The NomCom will evaluate the qualifications of nominees, and all qualified nominees will appear on the ballot. The evaluation of qualifications will be based on the nominee questionnaire responses, the third-party background checks (Board only) and interviews, and the guidance received from the Board and AC through Guidance Letters to the NomCom.
Additional information about the Nomination Process:
- Members of the NomCom
- NomCom Charter
- Board Guidance Letter to the Nomination Committee
- AC Guidance Letter to the Nomination Committee
- What Changes Are Coming to ARIN Elections in 2022?
For more information about ARIN Elections, the 2022 Election Calendar, or details of the process, see the Elections HQ on the ARIN website.
If you have specific questions or need to request additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Senior Customer Success Analyst
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Results of Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- Results of Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options in ARIN Online
- Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending 31 December 2023
- Congratulations to the ARIN 51 Selected Fellows
- NRPM 2023.1 - New Policies Implemented
- Now Closed – Consultation on Offering ARIN Content in Multiple Languages
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- LRSA Information for Governmental Entities/Institutions
- Bram Abramson Resigns from ARIN Board of Trustees
- Now Closed – Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- » View Archive