General Member Mailing List Election Discussions Starting Soon
Posted: Tuesday, 31 May 2022
In January, ARIN announced the opening of a new General Member Mailing List. This new list was created to be the successor of the previous, member-only arin-discuss mailing list. Subscription to this list is limited to General Members, as well as Trustees and key ARIN staff, and is intended for discussion of topics related to the governance of ARIN. Subscribers must use an email address that is associated with an ARIN General Member organization for verification purposes.
This list is subject to the ARIN Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy, which is available to view at: https://www.arin.net/participate/community/mailing_lists/aup/
You can subscribe to this mailing list at: https://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/general-members
We will soon be opening discussion about the 2022 ARIN Elections on the General Members Mailing List. If your organization is a current General Member, we encourage you to subscribe to the mailing list and participate in the upcoming discussions.
If your organization is currently a Service Member but would like to participate in ARIN Elections, please log into your ARIN Online account and submit your request to be a General Member so that you can take part in the important conversations about ARIN governance on the mailing list.
We look forward to your participation.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- Billing System Maintenance Scheduled for 27 April
- » View Archive