General Member Mailing List Election Discussions Starting Soon
Posted: Tuesday, 31 May 2022
In January, ARIN announced the opening of a new General Member Mailing List. This new list was created to be the successor of the previous, member-only arin-discuss mailing list. Subscription to this list is limited to General Members, as well as Trustees and key ARIN staff, and is intended for discussion of topics related to the governance of ARIN. Subscribers must use an email address that is associated with an ARIN General Member organization for verification purposes.
This list is subject to the ARIN Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy, which is available to view at: https://www.arin.net/participate/community/mailing_lists/aup/
You can subscribe to this mailing list at: https://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/general-members
We will soon be opening discussion about the 2022 ARIN Elections on the General Members Mailing List. If your organization is a current General Member, we encourage you to subscribe to the mailing list and participate in the upcoming discussions.
If your organization is currently a Service Member but would like to participate in ARIN Elections, please log into your ARIN Online account and submit your request to be a General Member so that you can take part in the important conversations about ARIN governance on the mailing list.
We look forward to your participation.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- » View Archive