2022 Mailing List AUP Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 18 May 2022
The Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Committee is responsible for reviewing alleged violations of the mailing lists AUP, and advising the President on proposed courses of action to ensure the decisions are sound and consistent with described procedures. Its Charter may be found at https://www.arin.net/about/welcome/board/committees/charters/.
The AUP Committee is composed of one elected member of the Board of Trustees, the President and CEO, one member of the Advisory Council, and one ARIN Member in Good Standing. Bram Abramson (Board) has agreed to join the Committee, and Amy Potter (Advisory Council) and Joe Pace (Member) to extend their service on it. If you have interest in volunteering for this role, please watch for an announcement here in Q1 of 2023, when we will seek volunteers anew.
If you have suggestions for the Committee, please let a member know.
American Registry for Internet Numbers
- Consultation on Whether ARIN Should Have a Public "ARIN Discussion" Mailing List
- Now Closed - ACSP Consultation 2022.4 - Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- Nominations Now Open for NRO NC Election
- Call for Nominations for Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
- Announcing the 2022 Appointees to the Nomination Committee
- RIRs Message to the AFRINIC Community
- ARIN’s Leadership Development Series Video Premiere
- ARIN Board Adopts Bylaws Changes
- General Member Mailing List Election Discussions Starting Soon
- COMING SOON! ARIN Premier Support Plan as a Paid Service
- » View Archive