ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2022
The ARIN 49 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, links to the daily recaps on the ARIN Blog, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at: https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN49
ARIN would like to thank everyone who participated in ARIN 49, whether at home or in person in Nashville. And one more thanks to our network sponsor, AT&T, and our bronze sponsors, IPv4Mall and IPv4.Global by Hilco Streambank, for helping make ARIN 49 possible.
We hope to see you either in person or virtually at ARIN 50 in October. Scheduled directly after NANOG 86, ARIN 50 will be a hybrid meeting held in Hollywood, California on 20-21 October 2022.
Registration will be opening later this summer for ARIN 50, and we hope you plan to join us.
American Registry for Internet Numbers
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- ARIN’s Community Grant Program Application Deadline Extended
- Consultation on Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- 2022 Mailing List AUP Committee
- ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for New “Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” Webinar
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN 49 Begins Today
- 2021 Annual Report Now Available
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- » View Archive