ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
Posted: Wednesday, 11 May 2022
The ARIN 49 Public Policy and Members Meeting Report, including presentations, links to the daily recaps on the ARIN Blog, transcripts, and webcast archives, is now available on the ARIN website at: https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN49
ARIN would like to thank everyone who participated in ARIN 49, whether at home or in person in Nashville. And one more thanks to our network sponsor, AT&T, and our bronze sponsors, IPv4Mall and IPv4.Global by Hilco Streambank, for helping make ARIN 49 possible.
We hope to see you either in person or virtually at ARIN 50 in October. Scheduled directly after NANOG 86, ARIN 50 will be a hybrid meeting held in Hollywood, California on 20-21 October 2022.
Registration will be opening later this summer for ARIN 50, and we hope you plan to join us.
American Registry for Internet Numbers
- The 2023 Nomination Committee
- ARIN Community Grant Applications Now Open
- 2022 Annual Report Now Available
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Register Today for Our “Get to Know the ARIN Policy Development Process” Webinar
- Announcing the 2023 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- Last Chance to Complete the ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey
- ARIN Online Maintenance Scheduled for 13 May
- ARIN 51 Meeting Report Now Available
- New Policy Development Process Now Implemented
- » View Archive