Registration Now Open for New “Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” Webinar
Posted: Tuesday, 10 May 2022
If you’ve been hoping for a more in-depth workshop on ARIN’s RPKI services and how to use them, we invite you to attend our upcoming webinar “RPKI 201: Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN.”
In this webinar, you’ll compare Hosted, Delegated, and our new Publication Service for Delegated RPKI to determine the best route for your organization. You’ll also learn more information about using ARIN’s API for RPKI deployments.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Identify differences between Hosted and Delegated RPKI with ARIN, and see how our new Publication Service for Delegated RPKI can offer the best of both worlds.
- Use the web interface for Hosted deployments.
- Use API interface for RPKI deployments.
Please note: This webinar is intended for individuals who possess a firm understanding of RPKI or who have recent experience using ARIN’s RPKI services. If you are new to RPKI, we recommend viewing the first on-demand webinar in our RPKI series: “Enhance Your Routing Security Using ARIN’s Hosted RPKI”.
“Delegated, Hybrid and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” is being offered on two separate dates - 25 May and 1 June 2022 - at 2:00 PM ET. You do not need to attend both sessions; simply select which date you’d prefer to attend while registering.
Registration is free, but space is limited, so we encourage you to register for a session soon.
We hope to see you there. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
American Registry for Internet Numbers
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- » View Archive