New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Tuesday, 10 May 2022
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and updates. Full release notes are included at the end of this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. If you have additional questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account, or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- We have increased visibility for RSA/LRSA status of resources to authorized users in ARIN Online, creating opportunities for users to take advantage of more of ARIN’s services. This includes a callout on the ARIN.net dashboard, directly generating a search result for all resources not under a signed RSA/LRSA with ARIN. This and any other search result can now be downloaded as a csv file.
- Resource certificates will be issued and renewed on a shorter lifetime.
- ARIN’s membership model has been updated, and General Members without a Voting Contact will be notified that without a Voting Contact, votes cannot be cast - or that General Membership can be removed and reverted to Service Membership, should a member not wish to participate in ARIN governance.
- We also completed our transition to a new voting vendor, from Big Pulse to EBallot, which will be used in the next round of voting.
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Final Reminder to Enable 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- » View Archive