Apply Now for an ARIN Community Grant
Posted: Wednesday, 06 April 2022
Do you have a project that needs funding, is non-commercial in nature, and benefits the Internet community with the ARIN service region? Apply now for a 2022 ARIN Community Grant.
The ARIN Community Grant Program provides financial grants in support of operational and research projects that improve the overall Internet industry and Internet user environment that advance ARIN’s mission and broadly benefit the Internet community within the ARIN region. Projects must fit into one or more of these four broad categories:
- Internet technical improvements that promote and facilitate the expansion, development, and growth of the infrastructure of the Internet consistent with the public interest
- Registry processes and technology improvements that help maintain a globally consistent and highly usable Internet Number Registry system
- Informational outreach that advances the Internet on topics such as, but not limited to: IPv6 deployment, Internet research, and Internet governance
- Research related to ARIN’s mission and operations
For 2022, the ARIN Board of Trustees has approved a total expenditure of up to $60,000 (USD) for grants of varying amounts, starting at $1,000 to $20,000 (USD) and based on project need. We invite you to learn more about ARIN’s Community Grant Program and to find the link to the application form at: https://www.arin.net/grants
The call for applications is open now through 1 June 2022. We encourage all applicants to clearly demonstrate how projects meet eligibility guidelines and selection criteria through the application form to improve chances of selection.
ARIN looks forward to funding important projects through the ARIN Community Grant Program in 2022.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Specified Transfer Listing Service (STLS) Update
- 2FA Is Now Required On Your ARIN Online Account
- Final Reminder to Enable 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- » View Archive