ARIN 49 Hotel Discount Expires Soon
Posted: Tuesday, 15 March 2022
We’re getting closer and closer to the ARIN 49 Public Policy and Members Meeting, held from 24-27 April 2022. If you are planning to join us in person in Nashville, Tennessee, please note that the deadline for ARIN 49 attendees to receive the discounted hotel rate of $239 USD + tax at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville is next Tuesday, 22 March 2022.
Rooms are still available for arrival on Sunday, 24 April and departure on Wednesday, 27 April. We strongly encourage you to book your travel and register right now by visiting: https://arin.net/ARIN49
Hotel details and a booking link are available on the “Hotel” page. Because of the limited number of rooms available, it is important that you book your room as soon as possible. If you are experiencing booking issues and/or your desired dates are not available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Safety is our priority. Please be sure to monitor any changes in travel protocols between your home and the meeting location. We continue to follow official guidance from national and local governments regarding COVID-19 response measures. ARIN will follow the local COVID-19 protocols that are in place at the time of the meeting, and we also have published our Health & Safety meeting protocols on the ARIN 49 website, directly linked here: https://arin.net/ARIN49_COVID19
If you can’t find the answers to your questions online, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help. We hope to see you in Nashville!
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on New ARIN Policy Development Process
- Change to Management of the Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for ARIN’s RPKI Service
- Results of Consultation on Open Discussion List
- Congratulations to the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Recipients
- Congratulations to the ARIN 50 Selected Fellows
- Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023
- New ARIN Registration Services Agreement
- The ARIN Test of the RPKI, Announced on 5 August, Has Been Completed
- NRPM 2022.2 - New Policies Implemented
- Introducing the 2022 Slate of Candidates for ARIN Elections
- » View Archive