Volunteer to Serve on the 2022 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 09 March 2022
We are seeking volunteers to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee to help pick the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Program recipients.
The Grant Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating all qualified project applications according to the selection criteria and making recommendations to the ARIN Board of Trustees. All committee members will review applications in an online platform between 15 June - 1 July at their own pace and will convene via Zoom the week of 11 July 2022.
The 2022 ARIN Grant Selection Committee will be comprised of six individuals, including two staff members, two volunteers from ARIN-elected bodies, and two representatives from General Members.
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2022 Grant Selection Committee, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than 12:00 PM ET on Friday, 18 March:
You can learn more about the ARIN Community Grant Program and role of the Grant Selection Committee at: https://www.arin.net/grants
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Register Today for ARIN's Reg-RWS Basics Webinar
- Consultation on RPKI/BGP Intelligence
- Reclassification of Inactive General Members Completed 30 January 2024
- ARIN 53 Registration Now Open
- Email Template Retirement Scheduled for 3 June 2024
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Meet the 2024 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- » View Archive