Volunteer to Serve on the 2022 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
Posted: Wednesday, 09 March 2022
We are seeking volunteers to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee to help pick the 2022 ARIN Community Grant Program recipients.
The Grant Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating all qualified project applications according to the selection criteria and making recommendations to the ARIN Board of Trustees. All committee members will review applications in an online platform between 15 June - 1 July at their own pace and will convene via Zoom the week of 11 July 2022.
The 2022 ARIN Grant Selection Committee will be comprised of six individuals, including two staff members, two volunteers from ARIN-elected bodies, and two representatives from General Members.
To be considered as a volunteer for the 2022 Grant Selection Committee, please complete this brief questionnaire no later than 12:00 PM ET on Friday, 18 March:
You can learn more about the ARIN Community Grant Program and role of the Grant Selection Committee at: https://www.arin.net/grants
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Memorial Day Closing Information
- ARIN’s Community Grant Program Application Deadline Extended
- Consultation on Requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for ARIN Online Accounts
- 2022 Mailing List AUP Committee
- ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for New “Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” Webinar
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN 49 Begins Today
- 2021 Annual Report Now Available
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- » View Archive