Apply Today to ARIN's Virtual Fellowship Program for ARIN 49
Posted: Tuesday, 01 February 2022
Are you interested in becoming more involved in the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) community and learning more about the behind-the-scenes work of ARIN? Apply now through Wednesday, 25 February 2022 to be a part of the ARIN Virtual Fellowship Program.
The Virtual Fellowship Program consists of four structured 90-minute sessions held on Tuesday afternoons from 5 April through 3 May. Fellows will also be asked to attend the ARIN 49 Public Policy and Members Meeting, either virtually or in person, from 24-27 April.
It provides the framework for Fellows to dig deeper into discussions related to ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) as well as learn more about ARIN’s work and services before the Public Policy and Members Meeting begins. Fellows are paired with an ARIN community mentor to guide them through the process and answer any questions they may have along the way.
The ARIN Fellowship Program is open to all individuals 18 years and older who reside in the ARIN region and understand the importance of ARIN’s mission and are familiar with ARIN services.
To be considered, complete our short online application at the following link: https://arin.smapply.net/prog/virtual_fellowship_program_arin_49/
To learn more about ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program, the selection process, and the Terms and Conditions, please visit: https://www.arin.net/fellowships
Applicants that require approval from their employer prior to applying may request a customizable letter that highlights the benefits of taking part in ARIN’s Virtual Fellowship Program.
If you have questions, need additional information, or would like to request a copy of the letter, please email email@example.com. ARIN looks forward to receiving your application soon!
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- Reminder to Set Up 2FA on Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February 2023
- » View Archive