Volunteer to Serve on the 2022 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
Posted: Monday, 10 January 2022
Volunteer now to serve on the 2022 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee! This is an opportunity for up to five volunteers to serve a one-year term on a key committee that is responsible for selecting qualified individuals within the ARIN region to become an ARIN Fellow.
Fellows are selected for each ARIN meeting and broaden their awareness of ARIN’s work and services through four structured educational sessions and mentorship to prepare for the event. The 2022 Fellowship Program will be virtual, providing time for Fellows to dig deeper into discussions relating to ARIN’s Policy Development Process (PDP) and learn about ARIN’s work and services before the Public Policy and Members Meeting (PPMM) begins (24-27 April 2022 and 19-20 October 2022). The Fellowship Program provides focused interaction to develop relationships between Fellows, ARIN staff, and an appointed community member mentor.
The ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee is responsible for evaluating applications and selecting the applicants who are best suited for an ARIN Fellowship. To be considered for the Fellowship Selection Committee, you must:
- be a representative from an ARIN General Member Organization or an ARIN Fellow alum;
- have attended or participated in at least one ARIN PPMM in the last three years; and
- be able to contribute approximately 20 hours of time during February/March and August/September 2022 to have two committee Zoom calls, review applications, and select Fellowship recipients that you believe are a fit for the program
Members from ARIN’s Board of Trustees and Advisory Council are also eligible to serve.
Individuals interested in volunteering for the 2022 Fellowship Selection Committee must complete a volunteer questionnaire no later than Friday, 28 January, at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FPSelection2022
By volunteering for ARIN’s Fellowship Selection committee you will help identify future leaders within the community. To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program, please visit: https://www.arin.net/fellowships
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please email Amanda Gauldin, Community Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive