New Features Added to ARIN Online
Posted: Tuesday, 16 November 2021
ARIN recently made improvements, enhancements, and updates to its software and systems, including ARIN Online. Full release notes are included at the end of this message.
ARIN systems are operating normally. If you have questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
We completed a number of infrastructure improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Adjusted fee schedule calculations in ARIN Online to prepare for 2022 Fee Schedule.
- Made improvements to the user experience for the Internet Routing Registry (IRR) in ARIN Online:
- Added pagination to the route/route6 Objects page for an improved user experience when accessing a list of routes.
- Added a Show Remaining button in the IRR object display for objects that contain more than 25 lines of Routing Policy Specification Language (RPSL).
- Continued to update ARIN’s internal management software to allow ARIN staff to provide improved customer service.
Update: The following changes have been removed from this ARIN Online release but are available for testing in ARIN’s Operational Test and Evaluation Environment (OT&E):
- Made changes to Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) as part of the ongoing effort to ensure conformance with the NRO RDAP Profile, including:
- IP and ASN resources in IANA’s special-purpose registries are indicated with a reserved status.
- Added nro_rdap_profile_0 string to responses and the nro_rdap_profile_asn_flat_0 string to autnum responses.
- Updated the rdapConformance field in a help response to include values for all implemented server extensions.
- Updated the nameservers field for domain response to reflect correct case.
- Changed the rel type in RDAP responses for the Whois Inaccuracy Reporting web link to inaccuracy-report and the Terms of Service web link to terms-of-service.
- Set status to active in autnum responses.
- Include trailing period in ldhName values for reverse domain responses.
- Retirement of ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR on 31 March 2022
- ACSP Consultation 2021.5 — Consultation on ARIN's Membership Structure is Now Closed
- ARIN 48 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2021 ARIN Election Results
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN Board Officer Update
- Reminder - Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
- The ARIN 48 Members Meeting is Today
- Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- » View Archive