Reminder - Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
Posted: Friday, 05 November 2021
Due to the level of interest in the topic, we have extended the Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure for an additional two weeks. It will now close on 29 November. The purpose of this consultation is to provide our customers ARIN’s plan for membership going forward and to seek feedback on planned changes to ARIN’s membership structure for 2022.
The full text of the consultation is available at:
Please provide comments to email@example.com. You can subscribe to this mailing list at: http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-consult.
We look forward to your feedback on this important issue.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Register Today for ARIN's Reg-RWS Basics Webinar
- Consultation on RPKI/BGP Intelligence
- Reclassification of Inactive General Members Completed 30 January 2024
- ARIN 53 Registration Now Open
- Email Template Retirement Scheduled for 3 June 2024
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- Meet the 2024 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Closed — Consultation on Email Template Processor Retirement
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- » View Archive