Reminder - Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
Posted: Friday, 05 November 2021
Due to the level of interest in the topic, we have extended the Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure for an additional two weeks. It will now close on 29 November. The purpose of this consultation is to provide our customers ARIN’s plan for membership going forward and to seek feedback on planned changes to ARIN’s membership structure for 2022.
The full text of the consultation is available at:
Please provide comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can subscribe to this mailing list at: http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-consult.
We look forward to your feedback on this important issue.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Consultation on Expanding 2FA Options for ARIN Online
- Final Reminder to Enable 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- Results of ARIN’s Prioritization Survey
- ARIN 51 Registration Now Open
- Reminder — Set Up 2FA On Your ARIN Online Account Before 1 February
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- An Update on ARIN’s Two-Factor Authentication
- Meet the 2023 Fellowship Selection Committee
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Now Posted on the ARIN Blog – 2021 ARIN Community Grant Program Final Reports
- » View Archive