The ARIN 48 Members Meeting is Today
Posted: Thursday, 04 November 2021
It’s the last day of ARIN 48, and we hope you’ve enjoyed our previous sessions.
Coming at you live from Minneapolis, we’ve got a robust agenda planned for today, including a keynote presentation from Chris Painter, President of the Global Forum on Cyber Expertise Foundation, titled “Cybersecurity and the Internet: The Road Less Traveled” as well as an Internet Governance Panel which will explore how cybersecurity and the Internet are evolving.
You’ll also be able to see various reports from ARIN staff on the state of our organization. The Members Meeting runs from 11:00 AM EDT until 3:30 PM EDT.
If you missed the Public Policy Meeting or the Election Forums from October, find recaps from all the events on the ARIN Blog: http://arin.net/blog or visit the ARIN 48 Meeting Materials page to view the presentations given: http://arin.net/ARIN48_materials.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Volunteer to Serve on the 2024 ARIN Fellowship Selection Committee
- Time is Running Out! The Annual Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Expires on 31 December 2023
- ARIN Completes SOC 2 Type 2 Audit and PCI DSS Certification
- ARIN 52 Meeting Report Now Available
- Consultation on Retiring Email Templates
- 2023 ARIN Election Results
- ARIN Board Appoints Kevin Blumberg to NRO NC
- Voting Now Open for the 2023 ARIN Elections
- ARIN 52 Begins Today
- 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- » View Archive