The ARIN 48 Members Meeting is Today
Posted: Thursday, 04 November 2021
It’s the last day of ARIN 48, and we hope you’ve enjoyed our previous sessions.
Coming at you live from Minneapolis, we’ve got a robust agenda planned for today, including a keynote presentation from Chris Painter, President of the Global Forum on Cyber Expertise Foundation, titled “Cybersecurity and the Internet: The Road Less Traveled” as well as an Internet Governance Panel which will explore how cybersecurity and the Internet are evolving.
You’ll also be able to see various reports from ARIN staff on the state of our organization. The Members Meeting runs from 11:00 AM EDT until 3:30 PM EDT.
If you missed the Public Policy Meeting or the Election Forums from October, find recaps from all the events on the ARIN Blog: http://arin.net/blog or visit the ARIN 48 Meeting Materials page to view the presentations given: http://arin.net/ARIN48_materials.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- Retirement of ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR on 31 March 2022
- ARIN 48 Meeting Report Now Available
- 2021 ARIN Election Results
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN Board Officer Update
- Reminder - Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
- The ARIN 48 Members Meeting is Today
- Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure
- ARIN Announces the Final Slate of Candidates for the 2021 ARIN Elections
- Rank the Proposed Questions for the 2021 ARIN Election Candidate Forums
- » View Archive