The ARIN 48 Members Meeting is Today
Posted: Thursday, 04 November 2021
It’s the last day of ARIN 48, and we hope you’ve enjoyed our previous sessions.
Coming at you live from Minneapolis, we’ve got a robust agenda planned for today, including a keynote presentation from Chris Painter, President of the Global Forum on Cyber Expertise Foundation, titled “Cybersecurity and the Internet: The Road Less Traveled” as well as an Internet Governance Panel which will explore how cybersecurity and the Internet are evolving.
You’ll also be able to see various reports from ARIN staff on the state of our organization. The Members Meeting runs from 11:00 AM EDT until 3:30 PM EDT.
If you missed the Public Policy Meeting or the Election Forums from October, find recaps from all the events on the ARIN Blog: http://arin.net/blog or visit the ARIN 48 Meeting Materials page to view the presentations given: http://arin.net/ARIN48_materials.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- IPv4 Waiting List Distribution
- Apply Now for an ARIN Community Grant
- 2022 Mailing List AUP Committee
- ARIN 49 Meeting Report Now Available
- Registration Now Open for New “Delegated, Hybrid, and the API — Beyond Hosted RPKI at ARIN” Webinar
- New Features Added to ARIN Online
- ARIN 49 Begins Today
- 2021 Annual Report Now Available
- ARIN Non-Authenticated IRR has been Retired
- Announcing the 2022 ARIN Grant Selection Committee
- » View Archive